Thu, Aug 31|
Mocktails and Canapés on the Ocean Floor
Join us for an unforgettable experience of enjoying delicious mocktails and canapés on the ocean floor (Bay of Fundy) while watching the sunset in gorgeous Scots Bay, NS.
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2023, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Canning, 24 Wharf Rd, Canning, NS B0P 1H0, Canada
About the event
Calling all mocktail fans! The Long Table Social Club is hosting a sober social drinking event. We will be gathering at the Scots Bay Provincial Park beach on August 31st at 6:30pm (rain date September 2nd at 6:30pm) while the tide is out to sip and celebrate getting social sans alcohol. Come out and taste a variety of mocktails and small bites/canapés while we connect with new and old friends and watch the sunset over the Bay of Fundy and Cape Split.
By purchasing a ticket you will enjoy:
- A special place set at our table on the ocean floor
- A welcome orientation that includes information about Scots Bay, Cape Split, legends of Gloosecap and the Bay of Fundy
- A tasting of 5 craft mocktails
- Shareable canapés and charcuterie
- An unforgettable social experience in nature featuring the world's highest tide (at low tide) and sunset (weather permitting)
If you have questions or if you or your guests have any special dietary needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***NOTE: RAIN DATE. Please note that there is a rain date. If this event has to be cancelled on August 31st, it will take place on September 2nd. Please only purchase a ticket if you are able to make either date. Refunds will not be provided due to weather unless both dates cannot proceed.